In this blog, we discuss the best flowchart software and diagrams tools available for you to use in 2022 so you begin building charts & diagrams as a part of your online course.
Flowcharts and diagrams are a popular way of adding visual clarity to sell courses online. Often considered the most useful method of communicating with learners online, using flowcharts and diagrams in explaining a concept to your students makes the process of learning a lot less complicated and more understandable.
Compare a lengthy text paragraph to a well-defined flowchart. Which one do you think is more readable and easy to understand? Certainly a flowchart.
A flowchart is a visual representation of the separate steps involved in a process. It is a generic tool that can be adapted for a variety of purposes and can be used to describe various business processes.
However, there exists plenty of flowcharts and diagram tools in the market to leave you confused eventually. To help you overcome this confusion in choosing the best flowchart software, we have prepared this list of the best flowchart software and diagram tools in 2022.
Read about each software mentioned in this list, and see which one fits your educational requirement the best.
The best flowchart software and diagram tools in 2022
Draw.io is a free to use & browser-based best flowchart software that enables users to take their flowcharts and diagrams from ideation to presentation quickly.
Draw.io users create easy & intuitive flowcharts and diagrams with their drag and drop functionality, an online library, various templates, and much more.
The free-to-use tool ranks as one of the best flowchart software and diagram tools in 2022 because of its amazing functionality that allows users to:
- Import and export files in various formats
- Wide range of templates that can be used both online and offline
- Integration with popular apps like Google Drive, Google Docs, Chrome, Dropbox, JIRA Server/Cloud, and OneDrive
- No data storage for security reasons
- Track and restore changes
Draw.io is free for commercial use. However, it also offers a few paid plans with various integration facility as follow, which you can choose from based on your educational requirements.
- The Cloud plan starts at the price of $5 for 10 users per month.
- The Server plan starts at the price of $10 for 10 users per year.
- The Data Center plan starts at the price of $2,200 for up to 500 users per year.
With over 150 million users in 180 different countries, Lucidchart has proclaimed itself as the best flowchart software and diagram tool in 2022. Lucidchart’s the reliable platform has been consistent with providing high-quality features that cater to all your needs.
For instance, if you can’t find a pre-designed layout that fits your preference, then Lucidchart’s easy-to-use interface will help you in creating one in no time.
Even our #GraphySuperCoaches sell courses online that are pretty comprehensible!
Most of them prefer Lucidchart’s an innovative platform to build charts and diagrams for their course classes online. They choose different shapes and icons from their online library and create easily understandable flowchart diagrams.
Not only that, but the versatile software also provides:
- A vast library comprising numerous shapes to help you create flowcharts as per your requirements
- Offers sharable URL
- Collaborate on projects with multiple people using Lucidchart’s smooth interface
- Additionally, share your flowcharts with your audience. Add comments, annotations, and even chat in real-time.
- Supports third-party integrations
Lucidchart offers both free and premium plans to its users.
- With the free plan, you can collaborate in real-time with Lucidchart’s varied functionality.
- With the Pro plan priced at $9.99/month, you can access Lucidchart’s an unlimited library of shapes, graphs, and templates. Additionally, you can also import and export all the documents you create.
EdrawSoft offers a comprehensive flowchart and diagram maker platform which is pretty easy to use and very powerful. Their simple interface offers a drag and drops feature using which you can jot down complicated topics and present them properly and professionally.
This software is particularly popular amongst Mac users and has also established itself well in the Indian market as well. Moreover, the software is highly versatile in providing you with features to make a flowchart catering to your needs. EdrawSoft’s feature comprises:
- Pre-made shapes are available
- Access over 200+ drawings and 10,000+ vector symbols
- Automatic floating buttons to avoid tedious repetitive tasks
- EdrawSoft offers a vast online library that includes multiple workplace symbols that are also customizable
- Furthermore, you can export the designs you create in a single click
Edraw offers multiple plans to choose from:
- The perpetual license allows you to purchase the software at $179 with 3 years worth of free upgrades.
- The lifetime license at $245 is the website recommended plan that offers the perpetual license’s features and free lifetime upgrade guarantee, along with email support and 1000 Mb cloud space.
- The subscription license at $99 is recommended for those who aren’t sure or don’t want to buy EdrawSoft for an indefinite period. During the subscription license, all upgrades are free and rates are reduced rates after the first year of billing.
Using Gliffy’s platform you as a creator and educator online can easily and very efficiently fulfill all your educational requirements. The versatile platform comes with a simple drag-and-drop interface for users, which also allows you to instantly work on collaborative projects if you want.
Such powerful features help a lot when one is developing content to sell courses online that are highly effective and easy to understand. With Gliffy’s powerful features you can make any sort of diagram and flowcharts for your online teaching business.
Their feature includes:
- Easily embed the diagrams you create on your website or share them via URL to your students during sessions
- You can choose who can view, comment, and edit your designs
- Offers a collection of themes & templates
- Import and edit old diagrams
- Tracks and stores previous versions of your diagram in history
The unintegrated version offers three packages mentioned below:
- The personal pack priced at $7.99/month offers unlimited diagrams, access to templates for a single user, and 24/7 promising email support.
- The team pack priced at $4.99/month offers everything just like the personal pack and additionally, offers a commenting tool, private sharing, and live diagram embedding as well.
- The enterprise plan offers highly customizable features which include features like easy admin controls, team management, shared online workspace, seamless workflow integrations, and more.
There exist a lot of great flowchart and diagram tools that allow you to organize your work, your business, and your communications with your learners online.
With no hosting hassle, Graphy strongly aims at transforming online learning with their best branded platform to help creators, educators, and institutions to manage, promote, create and sell courses online effortlessly.
With Graphy’s power-packed platform, you can create & upload content with different custom designs and get them delivered on multiple devices for a great bustling learning experience.
All of it within your branded website and mobile application.
Yes, you heard us right!
Host LIVE sessions, and Q&As, add assignments, raise discussion, create lead magnets, answer emails, engage with your students with interactive content in various formats like visuals, PDFs, PPTs, audio, etc, and many more.
Also, be assured about not losing anything just in case anything goes wrong while hosting a session or launching a course online on their platform. The content available on our platform is hosted on highly secure servers.
Additionally, Graphy also supports international payment gateways like PayPal and Stripe and local payment gateways like PayUMoney, Razorpay, Paytm, CCAvenue, Instamojo, and TraknPay for seamless payments, using which you can receive payments in multiple currencies or implement country-specific pricing if you want.
As Graphy takes away all the hassle and guesswork for you, the all-in-one and easy-to-use LMS platform are determined to help you in concentrating your time, energy, and money on developing your content so that you can sell courses online effectively and efficiently.